Ahh! Sweet late September. Where the heads have gained five pounds, the weather sucks, and it’s still humid/hot as Hell around here.
BUT, October is just around the corner and for that.. we will stay semi-optimistic.
I had three goals for the month of September (INSERT)
- Under 2000 calories
- Drink 4 bottles of water daily
- Exercise 3 times a week (burning at least 500
Over all, I am down five pounds so I would say it’s a step in the right direction.
I failed at the calorie count to be honest. Between the weekends, getting sick, etc. I just didn’t hold up my end on actually calculating how much I was eating.
However, I rocked my workouts and water!
1. 2000 calories or less a day
2. Drink 5 bottles of water daily
3. Exercise 4 times a week (burning at least 500)
4. Eat a serving of vegetables with every meal
5. Run 1 mile! (I want to be able to run a 5k)
What are some goals you have? Do you believe in the KETO system?